1000 BBL Fiberglass Production Tank 15’6” Diameter by 30’ Height – 42,000 Gallons – 6,500 lbs
Applications such as saltwater storage, drip containment and oil storage tanks are all excellent candidates for the use of our lightweight, economical and corrosion resistant 1000 bbl fiberglass production tank.
1000 BBL Fiberglass Production Tank Features:
- Can be built with single or double walls
- Will last in field for 35+ years
- Easily repaired on location
- Will outlast and out perform steel tanks
- Ortho inner surface with ISO or Vinylester liners available
- Virtually maintenance free
- Will not rust or corrode
1000 BBL Fiberglass Production Tank Applications
- Oil Process & Treatment
- Oil Production Rigs
- Water & Wastewater Storage
Advantages of 1000 BBL Fiberglass Production Tank
- Fiberglass is the ideal material for the construction of oil production tanks of all varieties. The combination of light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, flexibility and strength make it superior to materials like aluminum or steel in many applications.
- Fiberglass has strength to weight ratio that far exceeds most metals. Since it is a composite, it can be structurally engineered so that the glass fibers are oriented with the loads. Fiberglass is also over 70% lighter than steel. This makes it easier and cheaper to deliver and install, saving your money in the long run.
- Unlike steel or aluminum, fiberglass will not rust or corrode which means that it will no need to be replaced as often.
- Because of their strength and corrosion resistance, 1000 bbl fiberglass production tank have an average life span of well over 35 years. Not having to replace a rusted or corroded tank every few years will save you lots of money!
- Due to its composite nature, 1000 bbl fiberglass production tank can easily be repaired in the field. Additional fittings can also be installed after the tank has been manufactured, allowing you to change the configuration of your tank as needed.
We offer New, Used, Surplus and Refurbished Fiberglass Production Tanks in the following Sizes:
- 300 bbl
- 400 bbl
- 500 bbl
- 750 bbl
- 210 bbl
Fiberglass Production Tank Dimension Chart
|1000 bbl||42,000||2||15’6”||30'||6,500 lbs|
|750 bbl||31,500||3||15'6"||25'||5,200 lbs|
|500 bbl||21,000||4||15’6”||16'||3,200 lbs|
|400 bbl||19,800||7||12'||20'||2,500 lbs|
|300 bbl||12,600||8||12"||15'||2,200 lbs|
|210 bbl||8,820||9||10'||15'||1,800 lbs|
|500 bbl||21,000||10||12"||25'||3,200 lbs|