300 BBL Fiberglass Production Tank 12’ Diameter by 15’ Height – 12,600 Gallons – 2,200 lbs.
Fiberglass has proven to be the ideal material for the construction of oil storage tanks of all varieties. The combination of light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, flexibility and strength make it superior to materials like steel or aluminum in many applications.
Advantages of 300 BBL Fiberglass Production Tank
- Fiberglass production tanks are an outstanding corrosive resistant and economical value for oil and wastewater storage. Especially when used for byproduct and wastewater storage, fiberglass production tanks have a longer service life than that of steel tanks, therefore minimizing replacement costs and extending the life cycle cost of project.
- Combined features of light weight, low cost, and corrosion resistance, along with our flexibility to customize tank features, makes 300 bbl fiberglass production tank a superior choice for oilfield applications.
- 300 BBL Fiberglass production tank is 70% lighter and have a higher strength-to-weight ratio than stainless steel or aluminum tanks.
- Due to increased longevity and low maintenance, fiberglass and Steel tanks are most cost effective and economical than steel tanks.
- Because of its corrosion resistance, reduced weight and ability to tolerate elevated temperatures, fiberglass is a cost-effective means for vessel fabrication. Fiberglass tanks are built to last.
We offer New, Used, Surplus and Refurbished Fiberglass production Tanks in the following Sizes:
- 300 bbl
- 400 bbl
- 500 bbl
- 750 bbl
- 1000 bbl
Fiberglass Production Tank Dimension Chart:
|1000 bbl||42,000||2||15’6”||30'||6,500 lbs|
|750 bbl||31,500||3||15'6"||25'||5,200 lbs|
|500 bbl||21,000||4||15’6”||16'||3,200 lbs|
|400 bbl||19,800||7||12'||20'||2,500 lbs|
|300 bbl||12,600||8||12"||15'||2,200 lbs|
|210 bbl||8,820||9||10'||15'||1,800 lbs|
|500 bbl||21,000||10||12"||25'||3,200 lbs|