750 BBL Fiberglass Production Tank 15’6” Diameter by 25’ Height – 31,500 Gallons – 5,200 lbs.
- Fiberglass is the ideal material for the construction of oil storage tanks of all varieties. The combination of light- weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, flexibility and strength make it superior to materials like aluminum or steel in many applications.
- Fiberglass has strength-to-weight ratio that far exceeds most metals. Since it is a composite, it can be structurally engineered so that the glass fibers are oriented with the loads. Fiberglass production tanks are also over 70% lighter than steel. This makes it easier and cheaper to deliver and install, saving your money in the long run.
- Unlike steel or aluminum, fiberglass will not rust or corrode which means that it will no need to be replaced as often.
- Because of their strength and corrosion resistance, 750 bbl fiberglass production tank have an average life span of well over 35 years. Not having to replace a rusted or corroded tank every few years will save you lots of money!
- Due to its composite nature, 750 bbl fiberglass production tank can easily be repaired in the field. Additional fittings can also be installed after the tank has been manufactured, allowing you to change the configuration of your tank as needed.
- Fiberglass tanks are 60% lighter and have a higher strength-to-weight ratio than stainless steel or aluminum tanks.
- Due to increased longevity and low maintenance, fiberglass tanks are most cost effective and economical than steel tanks.
- Because of its corrosion resistance, reduced weight and ability to tolerate elevated temperatures, fiberglass is a cost-effective means for vessel fabrication. Fiberglass tanks are built to last.
We offer New, Used, Surplus and Refurbished Fiberglass Production Tanks in the following Sizes:
- 300 bbl
- 400 bbl
- 500 bbl
- 210 bbl
- 1000 bbl
Fiberglass Production Tank Dimension Chart
|1000 bbl||42,000||2||15’6”||30'||6,500 lbs|
|750 bbl||31,500||3||15'6"||25'||5,200 lbs|
|500 bbl||21,000||4||15’6”||16'||3,200 lbs|
|400 bbl||19,800||7||12'||20'||2,500 lbs|
|300 bbl||12,600||8||12"||15'||2,200 lbs|
|210 bbl||8,820||9||10'||15'||1,800 lbs|
|500 bbl||21,000||10||12"||25'||3,200 lbs|