JC Pump Jack 13DB-32-20 Pumping Units are American made for oil and gas production industry. All castings are made in the USA and all components are 100% machined by JC Pump.
JCPump No. 13DB-32-20 Design features:
- The gear case in JC Pump Jack 13DB-32-20 is designed with an internal baffle creating an area to trap contaminates. This also adds strength to the wall of the case increasing bearing and gear life. Our unique lid gasket design adds extra protection from harsh weather conditions and the oil level can be checked and added to without any tools. The gear case uses all double-lip seals and tapered roller bearings.
- Saddle bearings use two double-lip seals per side to provide extra protection from the environment and to prevent leakage of lubricant thus increasing bearing life. The ends of the saddle and the inside end of the bearing caps are machined bearing surfaces with minimal end play, which can cause premature seal failure. The bottom mounting surface of the saddle bearings are also precisely machined to provide for accurate mounting without adding unnecessary bearing load to the saddle. A pressure relief fitting is used in the saddle bearing assembly to prevent contamination of the lubrication system.
- The pitman arm andequalizer beam bearings in model JC Pump Jack 13DB-32-20 are made of two standard tapered roller bearings per connection. The bearings are mounted in a self-aligning machined housing preventing any pre-loading of the bearings during assembly. The result is superior bearing life.
- Sturdy wide base design on size 16’s uses full-length cross members with T-base frame welded on top providing maximum stability as well as additional working height of the unit.
- Improved belt guard design in JC Pump Jack 13DB-32-20 model allows easy removal and replacement without removing any fasteners
- Unique motor mount design allows for easy access to mounting bolts. Threaded rod adjusting screws provide positive adjustment of the belt tension while maintaining motor alignment..
JC Pump Jack 13DB-32-20 Specifications:
Peak Torque Rating – 13,000 in. lbs.
Nominal Horsepower Rating (at 20 S.P.M.) – 2.0
Reduction Ratio (Double Reduction) – 40:1
Type of Bearings – Tapered Roller
Pulley – 1-ABX18″
Oil Capacity (GL-5 80W-90) – 2.5 Gallons
Unit Structure Rating – 3,200 lbs.
Range of Stroke – 15”-19 1/2″
Well Working Center – 25″
Walking Beam Section and Weight – W8x15 lbs.
Height of Saddle Bearing above Foundation – 57″
Overall Length of Base – 93″
Width of Base at Sampson Post – 31″
Section and Weight of Main Base Members – C5x6.7 lbs.
Beam Counter Weights – 70 lbs. Each
Wrist Pin Bearings – Tapered Roller
Weight of T-Base Unit (Approx.) – 780 lbs.
Weight of Wide Base Unit (Approx.) – 1,040 lbs.
Custom paint colors available.