Equipment Name: NOV A1700-PT Triplex Mud Pump (Used)
Equipment Location: India
NOV A1700-PT Triplex Mud Pump Information:
- Manufacturer: NOV (National Oilwell Varco)
- Model Number: NOV A1700-PT
Standard NOV A1700-PT Triplex Mud Pump Includes:
- Precision-machined Structural Steel Fabrication
- Self-Aligning piston rod and clamps
- Pressure: 7500 psi
- Main Frame with access covers over crosshead area
- And inspection doors on each side
- Precision-machined forged steel/crankshaft
- L shaped National fluid ends with Southwest quick change valve covers
- Liners and Pistons
- Polyurethane valves and seals
- P-Quip Liner retention
Since the NOV A1700-PT Triplex Mud Pump was built approximately 60 years ago, the industry has widely accepted the three cylinder or triplex style pump. Triplex mud pumps are manufactured worldwide, and many companies have emulated the original design and developed an improved form of the triplex pump in the past decade.
The NOV A1700-PT Triplex Mud Pump comes with:
- Fully Inspected Mud Pump Assembly
- Crankshaft assembly complete with all American Roller Bearings
- Pinion Shaft assembly complete with Bearings and seals
- Hose assembly for the main bearing has been replace by the rig mechanic.
- All chain case cover, with gasket supply by the Rig.
- All NOV A1700-PT Triplex Mud Pump power end cover.
- Chain on both LH and RH.
- NOV A1700-PT Triplex Mud Pump was clean on the inside and outside prior cover install.
- RH motor and Frame structure.
- All Lube system and cleaning of the oil reservoir.
- Oil fills to the correct level.
- Extension Rod and diaphragm cover with seal.
- External Electric Oil Lubrication System with Element strainer filters
- Liner wash system complete with electric driven centrifugal pump and tank
- Top Mounted GE-752 DC Traction motors
- Discharge Pulsation Dampener with Bladder, Valve and Gauge.
- High pressure manifold with Relief Valve and Pressure Gauge
- Suction Stabilizer directly connected to Suction Manifold side flange
NOV A1700-PT Triplex Mud Pump Advantages
- They cost less to operate
- They discharge mud more smoothly. That is, the triplex’s output does not surge as much as a duplex.
- They are fluid end is more accessible
- One of the more important advantages of triplex over duplex pumps, is that they can move large volumes of mud at the higher pressure is required for modern deep hole drilling.