210 BBL Fiberglass Production Tank 10’ Diameter by 15’ Height – 8,820 Gallons – 1,800 lbs
Fiberglass has proven to be the ideal material for the construction of oil storage tanks of all varieties. The combination of light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, flexibility and strength make it superior to materials like steel or aluminum in many applications.
Benefits of 210 BBL Fiberglass Production Tank:
- Fiberglass oil field tanks are an outstanding economical value when compared to steel tanks.
- 210 BBL Fiberglass production tank is corrosion resistant, therefore the need for extra corrosion protection, such as painting, is eliminated. Further, the anti corrosive nature of our tanks greatly reduces the risk of environmental contamination due to leaks or spills.
- Fiberglass oil field production tanks present an outstanding value when compared to steel tanks. Fiberglass products weigh approximately 60% less than steel, which greatly reduces installation costs. 210 BBL Fiberglass production tank have a longer service life than steel tanks, which goes a long way toward minimizing replacement costs.
- Unlike steel or aluminum, fiberglass will not rust or corrode which means that it will no need to be replaced as often.
- Fiberglass is the ideal material for the construction of oil production tanks of all varieties. The combination of light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, flexibility and strength make it superior to materials like aluminum or steel in many applications.
- Because of oil field production tanks corrosion resistance, reduced weight and ability to tolerate elevated temperatures, fiberglass is a cost effective means for vessel fabrication. Fiberglass tanks are built to last.
- UL Listed single wall and double wall construction are available for many industries. Double wall tanks can accommodate a wide array of high tech electronic leak monitoring and stored product control equipment.
We offer New, Used, Surplus and Refurbished Fiberglass Production Tanks in the following Sizes:
- 300 bbl
- 400 bbl
- 500 bbl
- 750 bbl
- 1000 bbl
Fiberglass Production Tank Dimension Chart
|1000 bbl||42,000||2||15’6”||30'||6,500 lbs|
|750 bbl||31,500||3||15'6"||25'||5,200 lbs|
|500 bbl||21,000||4||15’6”||16'||3,200 lbs|
|400 bbl||19,800||7||12'||20'||2,500 lbs|
|300 bbl||12,600||8||12"||15'||2,200 lbs|
|210 bbl||8,820||9||10'||15'||1,800 lbs|
|500 bbl||21,000||10||12"||25'||3,200 lbs|