The External Manifold Frac Tank that provides several outlets to remove liquid from the tanks.
Frac tanks are designed to line up together eliminating as much space between tanks as possible. Manifolds permit the quick and
easy daisy chain connections.
Frac tanks are routinely used by a variety of industries for bulk storage of water, oil, chemicals, and other liquids or solids. Construction and pipeline companies, refineries, environmental organizations, manufacturing units, and agricultural establishments often rent frac tanks for their liquid storage needs.
Our External Manifold Frac Tank is among the most advanced in the industry and we ensure that they are delivered to you in good condition. It’s not without reason that a company that started with just a few tanks now has a nationwide presence and an enviable inventory with hundreds of tanks at our disposal.
External Manifold Frac Tank which can be used for large scale storage of hazardous and non-hazardous fluids such as transformer oil (T oil), fuel or water, waste containment, and a host of other applications. These frac tanks have many key features that can be best placed into industrial safety and mechanical categories. These External Manifold Frac Tank can be used in manufacturing industries, oil drilling, waste management, and other sites
External Manifold Frac Tank Measurements:
Capacity: 21,000 gal (500 bbl)
Height: 9′ 6″
Width: 8′ 6″
Tare Weight: 28,950 lbs
External Manifold Frac Tank Mechanical Features:
- Epoxy-lined interior
- 3″ fill line
- Three (3) standard 22″ side-hinged manways
- Three (3) 4″ valved fill/drain ports, including one
(1) front bottom, one (1) rear bottom, and (1)
- JT-8 inch Pressure Relief Valve/16 oz Pressure/
0.4 oz Vacuum
- Sloped and V bottom for quicker drain out and
- Easy-to-clean design with smooth-wall interior,
no corrugations and no internal rods
- Meets Cal/OSHA guidelines
- Fixed rear axle for increased maneuverability
- One (1) front and one (1) rear 4″ valved fill/
- Two (2) top connection ports for vapor recovery
External Manifold Frac Tank Safety Features:
- Non-slip step materials on stairs
- “Safety yellow” rails for high visibility
- Safe operation reminder decals
- Safety side stairway—no mechanical guard rails
to set up
- Strapping charts
External Manifold Frac Tank Options:
- Bare steel interior
- Steam coils
- Level gauges (fixed or temporary)
- Audible alarms, strobes and level gauges
(digital and mechanical)
We offer Frac Tanks in many types and capacities.