Equipment Name: GE 752 Drilling Motor (Overhaul/Rebuilt)
Equipment Location: India
GE 752 Drilling Motor Information
Model Number: 5GE752R6A
Serial Number: 21080266
Rated HP: 1000HP
Rated Voltage: 750 V DC
Rated Current: 1185 Amps
GE 752 Drilling Motor Performance
The performance characteristics of GE’s original Oil Drilling 752 DC drilling motor have been proven time and time again on all major drill rig operations. The motor performance on GE’s original 752 DC drilling motor is continually met or exceeded customer requirements. Standard Torque Horizontal DC Drilling Motor, single shaft, shunt wound, left hand leads facing non-drive end.
GE 752 Drilling Motor Operation
Thus, there are thousands of original GE 752 DC drilling motors are performing worldwide on all types of drill rigs, providing dependable operations of the rig’s primary equipment. The GE 752 DC drilling motor have been reported by rig operators to run for years without service or failure.
GE 752 Drilling Motor Advantages of Overhaul/Rebuilt Motor
- Rebuilding a damaged Motor may be a more economical option than full replacement.
- Lower price than a brand new motor
- Once the motor is rebuilt, you know everything has been closely inspected and it has many new parts. It will extend the length of life for the motor.
Motor & Engine Rebuilding Overhaul Process
Motor and Engine Assessment
- Dismantle motor & Inspect
- Steam Clean & Blast parts
- Inspect all Mechanical fits
- Rebuild Brush-holders
- Perform Surge Test
- Perform Ground Test to Armature & Field Coils
- Turn, Undercut and Balance Armature
Motor and Engine Assembly
- Final Assembly
- Install new Bearings
- Install new Brushes
- Install new Hardware
- Install new Seals
- Install new Gaskets
- No-Load Test
- Perform Final Test & Check Vibration
- Outfit & Paint
Every motor or engine is different and there may be different requirements. For example, some motors may have a Full-Load test performed based on their specific application or request from customer.