Equipment Name: MTU 16V 4000 Marine Generator (Used)
Engine Model: 16V 4000 M33F
Equipment Location: India
Year of Manufacture: 2015
MTU Energy diesel generator sets provide reliable solutions for your power generation needs. Featuring low fuel consumption, long service intervals and low emissions backed by more than 60 years of experience, our generator sets are designed to accomplish.
Marine Engines of MTU can configure the best possible complete propulsion system for your needs, implementing in your vessel as well MTU generator sets and MTU automation systems. From cost efficient standardized gensets to high end customized solutions. MTU 16V 4000 Marine Generator quality and reliability have been proven thousandfold all over the world. Local content requirements for all gensets can be fulfilled via global component sourcing and worldwide manufacturing possibilities. Our standard specification includes marine heat exchanger cooled MTU 16V 4000 Marine Generator engines with fully classifiable specification.
MTU 16V 4000 Marine Generator Options:
- Engine Series 4000
- Air- or water cooled alternator
- Engine and generator are close coupled together with flexible coupling and mounted on marine fail safe anti-vibration mountings to isolate the set form its combined welded steel base plate.
- MTU 16V 4000 Marine Generator designed base frame for rigid installation
- Factory approved resilient mounting for engine and alternator
- Factory approved torsional resilient coupling for flange mounted double bearing alternator
- Local operating panel (LOP genoline)
- Fuel pre filter with water separator
- Lube oil priming pump with control unit (PPC)
- Certification of all major classification societies
- Available as engine mounted heat exchanger with raw water pump or fresh water cooling system for ship side cooler
- Sea water cooling using engine mounted heat exchanger cooling equipment complete with fresh water make-up tank, thermostat, sea water pump and fresh water pump. Water cooled exhaust manifolds
- MTU standard fuel oil, lubricating oil and combustion air filters suitable for marine class.
MTU 16V 4000 Marine Generator – Diesel Engines
Marine Generator diesel engines perform reliably and efficiently as main or ancillary drive systems and provide energy as on-board power supply systems. Their performance, power and reliability has been proven time and time again. Longevity of Marine Generator is unmatched. Naturally, all MTU engines comply with the requirements of all relevant classification societies.
High performance with low weight
The engines of the Series 4000 are distinguished above all by their outstanding power to weight ratio and high power density. As a result they provide the necessary power reserves in order to drive heavy vehicles, boats or generators – without taking up a lot of unneeded installation space.
Emission optimized for every deployment location
MTU 16V 4000 Marine Generator engines are efficient and powerful, but nevertheless always satisfy the valid emission directives, whether on rails, in water, industrial applications or power generation. For this we rely on purely engine-internal measures, that we combine with after treatment technologies according to application and requirements.