15 Frame Plunger Pump – Special concentric, high density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life. Manifolds are a high tensile strength bronze for long term, continuous duty and corrosion resistance. 100% wet seal design of plunger pump adds to service life by allowing pumped liquids to cool and lubricate on both sides. Stainless steel valves, seats and springs provide corrosion-resistance, ultimate seating and extended life. Specially formulated, Cat Pump exclusive, V Packing offer unmatched performance and seal life.
Plunger Pump Features:
- Stacked valve design of plunger pump for ease in servicing.
- Pre set Lo Pressure Seals provide secondary protection against external leaks and require no packing adjustment.
- Triplex design offers high efficiency and low pulsation.
- Durable V Packings are lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.
- Optional STHT and FPM elastomers for compatibility with many liquids and temperatures up to 200°F
- Special high-density, polished, concentric plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
Plunger Pump Quality Materials:
- Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- All stainless steel valves are heat treated and seats are roller burnished for a positive seal and extended valve life.
- Bronze or Duplex Stainless Steel manifolds are strong and corrosion resistance.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater loading capacity mean longer bearing life.
- Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide atrue wear surface and extended seal life.
- Specially formulated, CAT PUMP exclusive, V-Packings offer unmatched performance and seal life.
- Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
Plunger Pump Easy Maintenance:
- Inlet and discharge valve assemblies interchange for easier maintenance without disturbing piping.
- Wet-end is easily serviced without entering crankcase, requiring less time and effort.
- Preset packings mean no packing gland adjustment is necessary, reducing maintenance costs.
PLUNGER PUMP SPECIFICATIONS
|Flow||7.0 gpm||27 lpm|
|Pressure Range||100 to 3000 psi||7 to 210 bar|
|RPM||1000 rpm||1000 rpm|
|Inlet Pressure Range||–5 to +60 psi||–0.35 to +4 bar|
|Crankcase Capacity||42 oz.||1.26 l|
|Maximum Liquid Temperature||160°F||71°C|
|Above 130F call Cat Pumps for inlet conditions and elastomer recommendations.|
|Inlet Ports (2)||3/4″ NPTF||3/4″ NPTF|
|Discharge Ports (2)||1/2″ NPTF||1/2″ NPTF|
|Pulley Mounting||Either Side||Either Side|
|Shaft Diameter||1.181″||30 mm|
|Weight||44 lbs.||19.9 kg|